We put our members first, they returned the favour! Credit Unions are first in customer service for 12 years and counting! Canadian credit union industry receives total of nine coveted Ipsos Best Banking Awards.
We LOVE our Customers - Thank you!!
Canada’s credit unions have received nine awards for two years in a row. This year, credit unions are recognized in the following categories:
1. First for Customer Service Excellence (12th consecutive year);
2. First for Branch Service Excellence (12th consecutive year);
3. First for Values My Business (ninth consecutive year)
4. First for Live Agent Telephone Banking Excellence (first year individual winner; fourth year winner, tied for three previous years);
5. Winner (tied) for Mobile Banking Excellence (second time)
6. Winner (tied) for Financial Planning and Advice (ninth consecutive year)
7. Winner (tied) for ATM Banking Excellence (second consecutive year)
8. Winner (tied) for Online Banking Excellence (second consecutive year); an
9. Winner (tied) for Automated Telephone Banking Excellence; (fourth consecutive year [note: prior to 2013 there was a single Award for total Telephone Banking, which the credit union system shared each year from 2008 to 2012])
"The credit union difference is all about service," adds Durdin. "Credit unions are grounded in the prosperity and quality of life of their members, and in pioneering innovative approaches to banking. The results of this survey show us that our approach to helping serve the financial needs of Canadians is working. Thank you to every member who continues to put their trust into their local credit union."