1. Raymore Credit Union’s 65/65 contest (the Contest) will run from 12:00 noon May 12, 2014 to November 25, 2014 4:00 pm CST.
2. No purchase or deposit at any Saskatchewan Credit Union is necessary.
3. All Contest entries must be received before the Contest Closing Date of November 25, 2014 at 4:00pm CST. Raymore Credit Union accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for entries that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible for whatever reason, including without limitation, due to computer or other system interruption, malfunction, or breakdown of any kind or duration, network hacking or tampering or for any technical failures or malfunction of Raymore Credit Union’s.
4. The Contest winners will be selected throughout the Contest Period at Raymore Credit Union. Raymore Credit Union will make the final adjudication and determine the Contest winners from all eligible entries received.
5. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
6. Raymore Credit Union shall be the sole judge and decision maker of any dispute regarding the application or interpretation of the Contest Rules or any other aspect of the Contest and Raymore Credit Union’s judgment or decision shall be final.
7. Raymore Credit Union retains the right in its sole and absolute discretion to suspend or change for any reason, the start and/or end dates of the Contest, or to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest in part or as a whole for any reason.
8. Raymore Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest whom it finds or believes to be tampering with the Contest entry process, the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of the Contest rules.
How to Enter
Contest entrants can enter the Contest by completing an entry form, and agreeing to and accepting these Contest rules in the manner provided and by following the instructions that will be made available after so indicating their acceptance.
Entrants must accurately complete all required fields, read and accept the rules and regulations, or the entry will be deemed incomplete and will not qualify.
The Contest is open to members of Raymore Credit Union; except the Contest is not open to employees and directors of Raymore Credit Union and their spouses.
One of 65 chances to win $65.
1. One entry per member.
2. 65 prizes will be awarded.
3. In order to be eligible to claim the prize, each entrant must provide Raymore Credit Union with the following information:
4. Entrants under the age of majority (18 years of age) are eligible to win a prize, provided that the selected entrant’s parent or legal guardian accepts the prize on his/her behalf. Raymore Credit Union reserves the right to request proof of age of the selected entrant at the time the prize is awarded and as a condition of awarding the prize.
5. Before being declared a winner, if the entrant cannot be reached within 5 business days of being selected or declines the prize he/she may be deemed to have forfeited his/her opportunity to win, and a new entrant may be chosen. Selected entrants will be contacted by the phone number or email address provided.
6. By participating in the Contest each entrant releases Raymore Credit Union and their employees and directors from any losses, claims or actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Contest and/or acceptance of any prize including without limitation claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark or privacy or any violation of law relating to the entrant’s contest submission.
7. By participating in the Contest each entrant further specifically acknowledges, agrees and consents to having his or her name and/or photograph published in any way that Raymore Credit Union deems appropriate in connection with the Contest, announcing its winner or promoting future contests.
8. The names of the contest winners will be published weekly.
9. By entering the Contest you agree that you have read and are bound by the Contest Rules and have complied with them.
10. All information collected is for Contest purposes only. The information will not be shared and will be destroyed at the end of the contest.
11. Communication will take place with winning entrants as selected.
_________________________ * * *__________________________
by email: email@example.com
by mail: Box 460, Raymore, SK S0A 3J0