Solution Centre >> Question

Solution Centre

Other Services

Posted on: Oct. 15, 2018 I like this  Like This     Email to a friend  Email to a friend     Subscribe for updates  Subscribe for updates
Q. What form do I use instead of a void cheque?

A. Hi Lindsey, we will provide you with a form with your account information that you will use instead of a void cheque.  Please contact us directly at 306-746-2160.  Thank you!